I am grateful
- for how my phone makes doing many things easier, so I’m actually able to express myself better and share more with others which I may not have tried or given up on before
- for my friend Leah, and while I’m at it my therapist Leah
- for newer, distant friends who are happy to stay in touch and willing to make time for me like Whitney, Chelsea, Erin, and more.
- for Oreo Truffles. They have changed my life and make me want to die fat
- that I got to visit Mom and Rach at work today
- that therapy gave me good food for thought to reflect on what I need now, and how that changes, and questions to ask myself to begin to redirect my unhealthy thought processes